Fenox Venture-capital in cooperation with Pegasus Tech ventures is accepting applications out for Fenox Venture Capital Start-ups established in many regions in the world for the Startup World-cup competition 2022.
Ok, let us begin! I hope we are ready to win $1,000,000.
About the Contest
The contest aims to promote and establish the entrepreneurial imagination of start-ups able and ready to interrupt the status quo, to flaunt their revolutionary services and products, to acquire prominence across government officials, both regional, local and global investors and industry titans, and also to protect financial and company aid from the phases of scaling and growth.
In 2022, the start-up invites high-growth early-stage startups from throughout the planet to pitch their advanced business methods into a yearlong panel of VCs, angel investors, entrepreneurs, and business growth experts, and also to compete for investment, max media exposure, and media opportunities together with enablers and patrons.
About Fenox Venture Capital
Fenox Venture Capital is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm established by experienced entrepreneurs and globally active business leaders and their staff at 14 locations in 7 countries.
Fenox VC invests in companies with the latest technology all over the world, develops to the Asian, and European markets of North American companies, and supports companies aiming at Silicon Valley from abroad.
Level/Field of study
The competition is for startup entrepreneurs who are early starters and wish to showcase their ground-breaking products or services, to gain visibility across government officials, local, regional and international investors and industry titans, and to secure financial and business support in the stages of scaling and growth.
The firm is based in Silicon Valley, USA. The contest will be hosted in different regional locations which include;
Nigeria, Russia, West Coast, USA, Latvia, Sweden, China, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Bangladesh, Kenya, Cyprus, Northern Ireland, Greece, Nepal, South Korea, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Malaysia, China, Philippines, Mexico, and Indonesia.
Check on the link to know the venue and date of the Fenox Venture Capital startup program in that country.
If you are an international student and you wish to study in the USA, this is for you Latest USA Undergraduate Scholarships 2022
The competition is for international participants.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Participating in the Passion Incubator Startup World Cup challenge allows you to:
- Compete for Fenox venture capital startup fund of 1 million USD investment
- Showcase your technologies/ideas to a wider audience
- Get PR exposure
- Obtain access to funds and acceleration support (the judges will commit to second interviews if the pitches are of interest)
- Tap into different markets (the audience will watch to make connections)
- Have access to technical expertise (advisers, IP specialists & venture capitalists)
- Get access to the Match and Invest Lounge, where key funders will be available for consultation.
The number of openings is not specified.
The competition is open to all early-stage high-potential startup companies, private or publicly held, who meet the following criteria:
- The model is an original idea with unique IP of technological solutions;
- The company demonstrates high growth potential, scalability, and/or has national or international expansion plans with a high level of commitment by shareholders and management team;
- Close to achieving break-even or profitability.
- They encourage startups in any domain, at any stage, to apply. Please note that the startup must be a legal entity not just an idea.
- They accept applications regardless of their location. Please apply to the closest regional competition
- The application can be submitted online via their website
- The pitching competition is a platform for HIGH GROWTH and START-UP (EMERGING) companies to pitch their business to a well-rounded panel of judges. In this way, the Startup World Cup celebrates emerging companies with tech-enabled solutions spanning across all industries.
- This competition category aims to encourage companies with the best growth potential to become market leaders, and to inspire future entrepreneurs and startups.
- True success requires vision and leadership, financial accomplishment, strategic direction, and innovation.
- This competition is designed to recognize and honor entrepreneurs and companies whose innovative tech-enabled solutions will have a significant impact on the growth of the African continent.
To know the deadline for each of the competitions, refer to the Link.
The deadlines start from January to May 2022, and some countries also have no specified date. Apply here.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
World Scholarship Forum