Sciences Po is pleased to invite applications for Sciences Po Seydoux Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship from excellent students from developing countries to pursue undergraduate studies in France.
The scholarship is open to citizens and/or residents in ten countries located in the expanded Mediterranean Basin allowing those who wish to study at Sciences Po at the undergraduate or graduate level.
The aim of the scholarship is to promote the education of the developing country students.
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings 2017. School is one of the best schools in France for any international Student.
Course Level/Field of Study:
These scholarships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree. These scholarships are awarded in the subject offered by the university.
The Scholarship is hosted in France for International Students to Apply.
Scholarship Award worth
Students will receive a scholarship amounting to 20 000€ per year for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- The Seydoux scholarship is intended for students who are able to demonstrate a real interest in relations between Mediterranean countries. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, social criteria as well as the criteria as listed below:
- Candidates must be a resident and/or citizen of one of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme.
Applicants of Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey can apply for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply via email.
- Candidates must, first of all, apply to study at Sciences Po and indicate their selected programme of study. Applications must be made on Sciences Po’s Admissions website including all supporting documents requested for the Emile Boutmy scholarship application. The deadline is the same as the deadline for Emile Boutmy scholarship applications.
- During the two weeks following the student’s application, all candidates must also apply for the Seydoux scholarship by sending an application to Caterina Sabbatini Clec’h.
This application must include the following documents: Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Cover letter outlining motivations for interest or previous experience in actions which aim to promote and bring closer together Mediterranean people in social, cultural or scientific spheres
- Any other evidence attesting to the candidate’s motivation (recommendation letter, evidence of voluntary work, personal work, etc.)
Deadline for the programs: April 3, 2022