Watson Institute at Lynn University in the USA invites applications for its Lynn University Merit Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in the USA, 2022.
The Merit Scholarships for the 2022 academic session selectively awards scholars with exceptional track records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas.
READ ALSO: Apply Now: Top 10 University Scholarships for International Students
Through generous scholarships and innovative financing options, they commit to ensuring finances are never a barrier to learning.
See how they support admitted students.!!!
The Watson education is an extremely personalized experience from weekly mentor meetings to tailored workshops, out-of-state travel, and one-on-ones with renowned entrepreneurs. They offer generous scholarships, fellowships, and financing options to make Watson accessible to students from all economic backgrounds.
Level/Field of Study:
The Scholarship is for students pursuing their undergraduate studies at Watson Institute in Lynn University
The Scholarship covers just International Students.
READ ALSO: MBA Scholarships for International Students
- Work-Study: Watson selectively offers a work-study program for exceptional Watson Semester Incubator students with financial need. Work-Study Scholars work 10 hours per week with the Watson team and receive a $2,500 scholarship per semester to go towards their tuition.
- Crowdfunding: Admitted students have the option to fund part of their tuition through the Watson crowdfunding platform, in which Watson contacts support students through donations.
- Income Sharing Basics: Watson offers an innovative income sharing option for select candidates. Income sharing is a new way of financing higher education which ensures their alumni can both afford Watson and graduate without debt.
- Income Share Agreement (ISA) Table: Students who choose to Income Share a portion of their tuition can choose the amount that best suits them. Move the slider to see the ISA range.
- They are calling all next-gen innovators, leaders, and social entrepreneurs ready to pioneer their education.
- Those who can show a thread of social or environmental action running throughout their lives.
- Scholars with exceptional track-records in the social impact space and ground-breaking ventures and venture ideas
- While applications are now closed for the Fall 2020 programs, you can email [email protected] to learn more about their Extended Deadline policy.
How to Apply
Apply online via their website, click the link below.
Deadline: Application dates vary, check their website.