The Management of King Abdulaziz University is always glad to award its University Scholarships to international students who wish to pursue postgraduate programs (masters and Ph.D. program) Every Academic Year.
King Abdulaziz University is located in Saudi Arabia. The university’s vision is to become a world Class University with sustainability and community engagement. The university will become a leader in developing standards of assessment for student performance, high-quality research, and development programs.
King Abdulaziz University aspires to be a destination for scientific and technological education and research. By inspiring discoveries to address global challenges, we strive to serve as a beacon of knowledge that bridges people and cultures for the betterment of humanity.
An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
What you need to Know About the King Abdulaziz Scholarships
Scholarships are available for pursuing Postgraduate programs (Masters and Ph.D. programs). Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
The King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2022 is a fully sponsored scholarship, that covers the following:
- A monthly bursary of SR1,900
- A preparation allowance when coming for the first time of SR1,800.
- The candidate would receive health care.
- Providing accommodation and facilities.
- Subsidized meals can be provided for the candidate.
- A total sum of SR4,000 for Ph.D., and SR3,000 for masters’ allowance for printing the thesis.
- An allowance of SR2,700 for shipping books (when graduated).
- Providing the candidate with a two-way ticket annually.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships 2022:
- The Applicant’s age shouldn’t exceed (35) years For Ph.D., and (30) years for Masters.
- The Applicant must have a university degree from an accredited college or university and should have a degree with “very good” at least.
- An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English. The approved exams and minimum required scores are listed below:
(Please note that exams are valid for 2 years from the date of exam)
- He must have a record of good Conduct and must be medically fit.
- He must not have been dismissed from any university in the kingdom.
How to Apply for the King Abdulaziz University Scholarship
The mode of application for the Scholarship is online. Therefore, applicants should follow the link provided in the application link section to apply.
- Curriculum vitae for the applicant.
- The statement of purpose must be in English for all programs except in Islamic Studies and Arabic Language.
- A copy of the graduation certificate (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- A copy of transcript (certified from Saudi Embassy).
- Recommendation letters should be submitted from two of his former professors.
- A copy of a valid passport at least one year.
Applicants can check on the university’s site to stay updated.
However, you can check out more international scholarships HERE.
For more information on the King Abdulaziz University Scholarships and how to apply, interested applicants should click on the link below:
How do I need to obtain a Student Visa for Saudi Arabia
To remain in Saudi Arabia, you must obtain a student visa. Saudi Arabia’s visa insurance requirements are invariable, but exceptions include citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and the United Arab Emirates. Unless you are a maid, health insurance is also required for expatriates living in Saudi Arabia.
- Recent Passport
- Three copies of a passport-sized color photograph in front of a white background.
- An application form (completed in uppercase)
- Return ticket
- An original birth certificate and a copy of the certificate.
- High school diploma (authenticated by the Saudi Cultural Mission)
- Three copies of a medical report.
Once the visa has been issued and you are studying in Saudi Arabia, it is important to ensure that you do not exceed the time granted by the visa and comply with the Islamic laws and regulations of the country. International students studying in Saudi Arabia must respect the values and traditions of society and maintain a real reason to live in the country as a student.