The International ITI implantology Team invites applications for the ITI Scholarship Program for International students. It awards these scholarships to spend one year abroad at one of 26 ITI Fellowships in 22 universities worldwide.
The ITI Fellowship Program aims to help clinicians continue their training in implantology and related treatments, promote international exchange and networking as a rewarding educational experience, and support the development of future leaders in implantology and ITI.
ITI is a worldwide association of professionals in implantology. The objectives of the ITI are the promotion and dissemination of knowledge on implantology and related fields.
NCVT ITI Scholarship
ITI Scholars/Fellows spend their year at one of the ITI Scholarship Centers around the world. These are university departments or clinics under the supervision of long-standing members of ITI, all experts in the field of implant dentistry.
The ITI Scholarship Centers were chosen for their ability to provide information on all aspects of implant treatment in patients, in line with the philosophy of ITI, which embraces scientific credibility and a sense of responsibility towards the patient through A non-profit academic organization composed of clinicians and researchers in a scientific alliance.
Each center and its president of a scholarship center organize the scholarship program independently. Applicants can determine where their needs will best be served by reading the descriptions of each of the ITI Scholarship Centers on this site.
Any questions can be discussed before the application by contacting the centers directly.
The ITI supports each ITI Scholar with a subsidy equivalent to 30,000 Swiss francs for their living expenses. The allocation is paid in a pre-defined currency, as shown in the table below, and is calculated according to the purchasing power parity.
At the time of application, no language certificate is required. However, some ITI Scholarship Centers may apply for a certificate before the beginning of the year of the scholarship.
It is necessary to check up the NCVT ITI scholarship form last date.
Level/Field of Study
Applicants must hold a degree in BDS, DDS or equivalent. Scholarships are awarded to assist clinicians in continuing education in implant dentistry and related treatments. Scholarships are awarded in implant dentistry and other related fields.
The ITI Scholarship Program can be accepted at 22 Universities worldwide.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the ITI Scholarship Program for International Students 2022, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
NCVT ITI Scholarship Program is for International Students which means students from all over the world can apply.
Scholarship Worth for ITI Students Scholarship
The NCVT ITI awards up to 15 scholarships per year. Each scholarship worth for ITI students scholarship ranges according to the center. The table below shows the currencies and the stipend amounts that apply to the different ITI Scholarship Center countries:
|Country of ITI Scholarship Center||Currency||ITI Scholarship Stipend*|
|Brazil||US Dollar (USD)||21,400.00|
|Canada||Canadian Dollar (CAD)||38,000.00|
|China||US Dollar (USD)||21,400.00|
|Hong Kong||US Dollar (USD)||31,900.00|
|Japan||Japanese Yen (JPY)||2,370,000.00|
|Mexico||US Dollar (USD)||31,900.00|
|Switzerland||Swiss Franc (CHF)||30,000.00|
|UK||Pounds Sterling (GBP)||19,700.00|
|USA||US Dollar (USD)||31,900.00|
* These figures listed are valid for ITI Scholars who start their ITI Scholarship in 2020.
Below you will find a list of the most important requirements for applying for an ITI grant:
- Diploma in BDS, DDS, or equivalent
- At least two years of higher education in a dental specialty such as periodontics, oral surgery, prosthetics, or the like.
- Alternatively, three-year clinical work experience as a qualified dentist, including implant-related experience, is permitted.
- Postdoctoral training must be completed at the beginning of the scholarship year, but applications can be submitted as long as the candidate is still in training.
- Commitment to education and education
- Good knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI grant center
- At the beginning of the ITI year, some ITI exchange centers require language certificates for non-native speakers. For more information, visit the ITI Fellowship Centers on the ITI website. If no requirements are specified, language certificates are recommended for non-native speakers, but it is not mandatory.
How to Apply for ITI Scholarship Form
Please bring the following documents for the ITI Scholarship online registration process. These documents, with the exception of the photo, must be signed by hand, then saved in PDF format and downloaded in the profile of the application:
- A copy of your identity document (ID)/passport.
- A personal letter of intent (no more than 2 pages) to the ITI Leadership Development Committee that explains why you think you would benefit from an ITI grant, with a particular focus on your career aspirations for the future.
- Download the signed letter of intent as a single PDF file. Click here to see the guidelines for the letter of intent
- Two letters of recommendation signed: recommendations must be recent (current year) and ideally must be made by a teacher, member of ITI or equivalent. Note that only handwritten recommendation letters will be accepted.
- One photo (passport size – JPG, minimum size 140 x 185 pixels)
- Language certificate (not required)
To complete the ITI scholarship online form or ITI scholarship application form, please note the following that ITI online apply:
- Letter of Intent and two letters of recommendation must be in English.
- All documents must be in PDF format.
- Make sure you have the email addresses of your two contributors.
- Study the list of ITI Fellowship Centers and choose two different centers
Click Here to Apply
The application deadline is June 30th. ITI scholarship applications are sent through the application portal on this page, which opens every year on May 31 from midnight to midnight on June 30.
Late requests will not be accepted. ITI fiscal year begins on September 1 and ends on August 31 of the following year.
The ITI expects the ITI fellows to continue participating in the ITI after their business year as active members.
To allow an ITI fellow to become more familiar with the ITI and its activities already in the year of the award, each fellow receives ITI membership free of charge during the year of the scholarship. You can also click on the link below for free online ITI courses.
ITI Scholarship programs FAQs
What do you need to get a full scholarship?
What GPA do you need to get a full scholarship?
To be eligible, students must have ACT scores of at least 31 or SAT scores of at least 1430, be in the top 5% of their high school classes, and have a GPA of 3.8 or above.
Can you apply for a scholarship before acceptance?
The short answer is you don’t have to wait for your college plans to be finalized or to be accepted into a college before you can apply for a scholarship. You can start applying to scholarship opportunities as early as your freshman year in high school.
Can I get a scholarship with a 3.0 GPA?
High school applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and college students must have a 2.75 GPA. … To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have an overall minimum 3.0 GPA. This scholarship can be used only as a credit toward books, fees, or tuition.