Looking for the Jerusalem international MSc scholarship? Are you a student from a developing country? Kindly read below to see the Jerusalem international MSc scholarship program.
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is able to grant a limited number of full and partial scholarships to candidates who have been selected during a competitive review of all applicants. The Jerusalem international MSc scholarships are granted only to candidates from developing and economically transitioning countries.
The International School of Agricultural Sciences offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the university The university believes that this egalitarianism fosters a productive intellectual environment where Senior and Junior Members can form meaningful relationships for the betterment of their research.
What You Need To Know About The Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel
The vision of the scholarship sponsors is for scholarship recipients to become instruments of positive and just change by applying the knowledge and skills acquired at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Level/Field of Study:
The scholarship is available to pursue the Postgraduate degree program. This Scholarship will be awarded to the faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
The scholarship is to be taken in Israel at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Eligible Nationality of the Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program
This scholarship is available for international students.
Types of Scholarships
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, a monthly living stipend, and student visa. The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that will be returned to the payer at the end of the program. Candidates are required to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
Scholarship offers may be withdrawn and offered to applicants on the waiting list if the candidate does not meet the necessary requirements.
Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel Eligibility:
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply for The Hebrew University of Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program in Israel
- To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1.
- Applications are to be submitted to the International School, not to the sponsor.
Application Deadline of the Jerusalem International MSc Scholarships Program:
The deadline for the submission of the application is November 1, every year.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if not, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.