As a Student in India, you need more money to continue your education especially when you’re approaching the 10th and 12th Classes.
Today, there’s a better way of studying in India without paying tuition fees. The Scholarships for 10th and 12th Passed Students 2022.
In India, the best time to get a scholarship is the period between your 10th grade and your 12th grade. This time, you’re ready to pursue a higher education degree in any part of the world.
Here are Scholarships for 10th and 12th Passed Students. The Scholarships take care of their Graduate, College, and postgraduate education. from the list of Indian Scholarships, we have below, the major criteria are just to pass your 10th and 12th classes.
See the table of contents below to get an overview of all this post entails.
Can I get a scholarship if I don’t pass by 10th and 12th Grades?
This question has brought about this post. There are many students who wish they can pass their 10th and 12th grades and continue their higher education abroad or in India.
Most of the Scholarships in India are highly Merit Scholarships i.e you must be academically sound. Notwithstanding, There are Scholarships that are for Indian Students that didn’t make good grades in their 10th and 12th classes.
We have also Included those Scholarships here to accommodate Students that can’t pass their 10th and 12th classes exams. Carefully view the Eligibility Criteria of those Scholarships listed here.
#1. PM Narendra Modi Scholarship
The PM Modi Scholarship can also be tagged “Chaatravriti Scholarship Yojana”. The Indian Scholarship is aimed at awarding Scholarships to class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th passed students who are financially incapable to pay their fees.
PM Modi Scholarship is one of the prestigious Scholarships in India and this is what it is worth;
- The Human Resources Department awards a scholarship from ₹80,000 to ₹25,000 students with a background in science.
- $ 10,000 scholarship for math, commerce, and other degree programs to 11,000 students in Uttar Pradesh.
The eligibility criteria for applying for the program are as follows:
- Students from economically weaker families receive a preference.
- The candidate must have achieved at least 75% in 12th grade in order to apply for the scholarship.
#2. Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship
The Merit-cum-Means- Scholarship is determined to provide financial help to students from the Minority Class who are academically great. The Winners get free tuition fees and Maintenance allowance to continue a technical course on the Graduate or postgraduate level.
The beneficiary will receive a monthly reward of ₹ 1,000 for ten months. So he/she gets ₹ 10,000 in one year. An additional premium of ₹ 20,000 is given to pay tuition.
- Fellows are eligible for the professional/technical degree program as part of a joint Scholarship procedure.
- Students who are admitted to the vocational/technical course without the common admission test may also receive this scholarship, provided they reach a grade of 50% in 12th Grade.
- The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed ₹2.50.lakhs.
- Students receive rewards on a performance basis.
- The applicant should have an “Aadhaar card”.
- For Female candidates, a 30% share is reserved.
Click here to learn more about the Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Minority Students
#3. CBSE Merit-Based Scholarship for the Single Girl Child
The Scholarship is aimed at providing opportunities for girl Students who are a single child of their parents. The Scholarships are designed for 10th-grade students.
Raising a Girl Child in India is quite a big task, but the CBSE Merit-Based Scholarship has taken the burden to pay for fees and other allowances.
Benefits of the Scholarships
Selected students will receive ₹500 per month for up to 2 years.
- Students must have a minimum score of 60% in grade 10 or a CGPA of 6.2 in order to qualify for this scholarship.
- The candidate must study in 11th or 12th grade at a school affiliated with CBSE.
- The monthly tuition fees of the school must not exceed ₹1500 per month.
#4. National Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
The National Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme is designed to help students who have no reputation to study in India and also in the 8th grade. The Student gets financial support to continue their studies up to the 12th grade.
With the vision to hold and reduce the dropout rates among school Students of disadvantaged Section after class 8th
The Scholarship Winner receives ₹500 per month for up to 4 years. This will go into the Tuition fees and the expenses incurred while studying
- The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed ₹1.5 lakhs.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum grade of 55% in 7th Class National Merit Merit Scholarship Examination.
#5. ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship
The ExamplePlanner Scholarship is aimed at helping students with great academic potential between the 10th and 12th Grades. The deadline 31st January.
Only 10 best Students in India are declared ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship winners.
- The ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship offers students the opportunity to dominate in a competitive environment.
- The top 10 candidates will receive a ₹ 4,000,000 scholarship each.
- The program is an initiative to create a career path for aspiring candidates.
- An Indian applicant whose family income is less than £ 2,000 /- per year.
- The ExamsPlanner Young Heroes Scholarship invites applications from 9th to 12th Grades.
A candidate must have a minimum score of 60% on the exam from the previous year.
#6. L’Oreal Scholarship Scheme for Young Women in Science
The L’Oreal Scholarship is for students who are motivated to continue their 10th to 12th-grade education. The L’Oreal Scholarship Scheme for Young Women in Science is of encouraging Students in the Science discipline.
Applicants selected will receive up to ₹2.50 in equal annual installments to continue their careers in science and technology.
- The student must receive a minimum grade of 85% in class 12th of PCB / PCM.
- The maximum age of this grant is 19 years.
- The selected students receive a call for an interview.
Loreal India For Young Women in Science Grant – Apply Now
#7. Inspire Scholarship
Innovation in Science Pursuit for knowledge is a Scholarship by the Department of Science and Technology. It aims at funding fees for science and Technology students. The Scholarship is awarded at the College Stage.
- Students in grade 6th-10th receive a Grant of ₹ 5,000 to participate in the Science Program.
- Students aspiring to undergraduate and graduate science degrees receive ₹ 80,000 per year.
- The total number of grants is ₹10,000.
- The applicant must be in the top 1% in the 12th exam.
- These scholarships are for those students who have achieved the highest 10,000 ranks in either the JEE or NEET test.
- The applicant must have been admitted to the natural or basic sciences.
#8. Indian Oil Scholarship Scheme for Students
The Indian Oil Scholarship Scheme for Students is welfare scheme set up by the Indian Oil Board to help students who are financially disadvantaged to pursue their professional Courses in Engineering, ITI, MBBS, etc at their class 10th, 12th Graduate, and Postgraduate Level.
Those who have been selected for this scholarship will receive tuition fees for their professional course. In addition, they may receive ₹ 10,000 a year to cover the cost of their courses.
- The applicant must be a regular student and a full-time student enrolled in a professional course at a recognized college or university.
- The applicant must be approved by the common authorization procedure.
- The student must be between 15 and 30 years old.
- Out of the total number of scholarships, the percentage of seats assigned to different classes by students is as follows:
- Students SC / ST / OBC – 49.5%
- Female students – 25%
- People with disabilities – 10%
Click here for more information on the Indian Oil Grant.
#9. G.P Birla scholarship scheme (For West Bengal)
The G.P Birla scholarship scheme is geared towards empowering the youth through free education. This program is initiated by the Late Shri G.P. Birla. The Scholarship helps Students showing great leadership potential but from a poor background.
The Student must have passed through the Eligibility test below, before getting the Scholarship
- Students selected for this scholarship receive ₹50,000 per year to cover study and housing costs.
- The selected students will also receive ₹7,000 (one payment) for the purchase of books and books during the first year.
The scholarship applies only to students who belong to West Bengal. Other important criteria are:
- He/she must have at least 80% of the Council of State or 85% of the Central Council’s grade in Chapter 12 to qualify for the grant.
- This should be the case at any university or institution known in India.
- Selected candidates will be added to the list of Panelists.
12th-grade students from West Bengal –Apply for a Birla GP Scholarship here
#10. Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme
The Famous Aditya Birla Scholarship Scheme is been offered by the Aditya Birla Group of Industries. The Scholarship is given to students who are pursuing courses from a selected list of Institutes such as IITs, XLRI, BITS Pilani et.
Students who have been selected for this scholarship will receive the following amount to complete their vocational course:
- IIT / BITS (Pilani) – € 1,00,000 per year.
- XLRI / IIMs – 1.75.000 € per year
- Law – 1.80,000 euros per year
The applicant must have been admitted to one of the following institutes in India,
XLRI, IIMs, IIT, BITS (Pilani), India’s National Legislative Council in Bangalore, NALSAR Law University (Hyderabad), Jodhpur National Law University, WB National Law University – Kolkata University and Gujarat National Law.
#11. Post Matric Scholarships Scheme
The Post Matric Scholarships Scheme is a Minority Scholarships for 10th and 12th Passed Students in India. These Minority Students include Students from the Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Zoroastrians (Parsis). The Post Matric Scholarships Scheme Helps these Students pursue their dreams in High Secondary Education, Graduates, and Postgraduates.
The Scholarship Benefit
Students who have been selected for this scholarship receive the following benefits:
- For pupils of the 11th and 12th grade – 7000 Euro per year for admission and tuition.
- For vocational/technical courses in upper secondary education – $ 10,000 per year.
- For completion and postgraduate diploma – $ 3000 per year for admission and tuition fees.
- The student must have completed at least 50% of the final exam to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicant’s annual household income must be ₹2 per lakh or less.
Application Link is right here for Students to Apply online
#12. Central Sector Scholarship
The Central Sector Scholarship is designed for those who have successfully passed the 12th Grade and needs financial assistance to continue higher education in India. Here the Applicant goes through the national portal to Apply.
To graduate, the student earns $ 1,000 a month for 3 years.
For the graduate study, the candidate receives 2,000 US dollars a month for two years.
Applicants receive $ 1000 for the first three years and $ 2000 for the fourth and fifth years.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria to apply for the program:
- The minimum age for admission to the program is between 18 and 25 years.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be $ 6 or $ 200,000 or less.
- Candidates must have at least 75% of the award.
- Students earning 85% or more in twelfth grade receive $ 25,000 for a career of their choice.
Interested applicants will find more information here.
We Also Recommend!!
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. If no, leave a comment in the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.