Applications for Holland Government Scholarships is ongoing!
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The Holland Government Scholarships is worth €5,000.
Take your time and go through this content, the World Scholarship Team has arranged all the details you need to win the Government of Netherlands scholarships which include the Scholarships in Holland for International Students.
Below is a table of content that provides you with an overview of what to expect from this post.
About Netherland Government Scholarships
The Holland Scholarship is funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and several Dutch research universities and colleges. This scholarship is intended for international students who are not members of the European Economic Area (EEA) and would like to obtain a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the Netherlands.
Level/Field of Study
The Government of Netherlands scholarships is open for pursuing Full-time Bachelor and Master in Courses at universities.
The Scholarship is hosted in the Netherlands.
There are other Netherlands Scholarships available for International students in 2022/2023.
You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academic problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022/2023 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Netherland scholarship 2022/2023 is open to international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Netherland Government Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The Holland Government Scholarships amount to €5,000.
Eligibility For Government of Netherlands scholarships
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How To Apply For The Netherland scholarship 2022/2023
The deadline for application is either 1 February or 1 May annually. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions, and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
See the instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
Deadline For The Application of The Netherland Scholarship 2022/2023
The deadline for application is either 1 February 2022 or 1 May 2022. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
For more information and application on the Holland Government Scholarships. Click on the link below: