WordPress is a sleek website platform for a wide range of websites. It is a versatile CMS that can be used for everything from blogging to e-commerce to business and portfolio websites.
WordPress is a wonderful choice for both large and small websites because it was designed with usability and flexibility in mind.
Learning how to manipulate WordPress and sing it to create websites is a high-end skill you need to learn. So in this article, I’ll show you some of the best WordPress online courses.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a free and open-source platform for building websites. On a more technical level, WordPress is a PHP-based content management system (CMS) that makes use of a MySQL database. In layman’s terms, WordPress is the most user-friendly and powerful blogging and website builder available today.
WordPress does not always include the design phase; instead, it focuses on the coding. A web designer creates wireframes to represent their website concept, which they subsequently share with a developer. The developer is in charge of writing the code that will put the design into action.
People also read: Best Natural Language Processing Courses Online | Free & Paid
How Much Does an Online WordPress Course Cost?
The price of an online WordPress course varies from platform to platform. We have quite a number of online platforms where you can learn public speaking…Udemy, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc.
These platforms offer these courses at different costs.
The course outline can also have an impact. Simple beginner courses in WordPress would be less expensive than advanced courses While you may also get some totally free.
Can I Take Online WordPress Courses for Free?
Yes. There are free online WordPress courses you can take. These courses provide you with the basic knowledge you need to become a web developer.
Where can I find the Online WordPress Courses?
You can take these free courses and the paid versions on various learning platforms like Udemy, Pluralsight, Coursera, FutureLearn, edX, etc
Online WordPress Courses
Here below is a list of WordPress courses you can start taking immediately.
1. [WordPress Course] WordPress for Beginners – Master Website
Learn WordPress from scratch to become a WordPress master quickly. This course will teach you everything from the very basics you need to know.
This course will allow you to;
- A Beginner’s Guide To The WordPress Dashboard
- Guide To WordPress Custom Page
- Install a WordPress Theme
- Create a Profitable Menu
- Install Web Host
2. WordPress 101: A Complete Beginners’ Guide to WordPress
This is one of the WordPress online courses you can start taking now. The course has been designed to put you through from very scratch to till you get into the advanced stage.
So at the end of this course, you’ll;
- Become Confident using WordPress.
- Build Professional WordPress Websites & Blogs.
- Learn WordPress Basics.
3. Learn Complete WordPress for Building Professional Sites.
In this course, you will learn how to create and manage a hosting package on the server to set up wordPress and then you will be able to start learning how to customize your website by WordPress.
You will be able to manage and create the contents of your website likes pages and posts. You’ll also learn to add menus and widgets for the site then you will be able to choose the theme of the site which will provide how the website looks.
4. WordPress for Beginners – How to Make a Website Step by Step
5. WordPress (Version 5.9.1) for Beginners Updated Feb 2022
Are you looking for an updated online course to learn WordPress 5? This course is specially designed and the Instructor does his best to keep this course updated at all times along with the developments of WordPress.
The Instructor, KC Tan, has been teaching WordPress for more than 8 years and has structured this course to help you accelerate your learning.
In this course, you will learn:
– What is WordPress and its advantages.
– Install WordPress in your computer or web server.
– How to configure WordPress correctly for your website.
– How to use various settings inside WordPress.
– How to create content using pages and posts (and when to use which one).
– Uploading images and creating hyperlinks.
– Creating navigation menu and sidebar.
– And other customizations!
– Furthermore, this course is FREE!
THIS COURSE IS CREATED FOR ONE SIMPLE PURPOSE –
To help you create your website using WordPress as quickly as possible without using paid plugins and themes!
6. WordPress Development with Bootstrap: The Complete Course
Join Brad Hussey in the completely updated for 2022 version of his popular WordPress Theme Development Udemy Course, (a.k.a. Bootstrap to WordPress).
By the end of the course, Brad Hussey will walk you step-by-step through building and launching a beautiful & responsive, complete WordPress website from scratch.
In the process, you will:
- Learn how to convert any static HTML & CSS website into a dynamic WordPress theme
- Start theming with Bootstrap, the most popular mobile responsive web design framework in the world
- Learn how to install WordPress easily on any computer in as little as 2-minutes, so you can practice building WordPress websites without paying for monthly hosting & domain fees
- Learn PHP, the programming language that WordPress is built upon
- Understand the basics of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as we build Custom Elementor Widgets which allow us to create unlimited website layouts and designs
- Leverage the WordPress “Customizer” which allows us to edit our website visually
- Learn how to easily launch your WordPress website on a live server
- And much more!
7. WordPress for Beginners-Master WordPress Quickly
The primary goal of this course is to teach anyone, even a complete beginner, how to become a Wordpress guru in a few short hours, without lots of technical jargon.
The course guarantees that after taking this course, you’ll have the knowledge you need to build a responsive, beautiful website with the latest version of WordPress. Not only will you know more than 99% of WordPress users out there, but you’ll actually enjoy using WordPress too.
This course is taught by WordPress author and teacher, Dr. Andy Williams, who has over a decade of experience using and teaching WordPress to people of all skill levels.
8. WordPress: Create Stunning WordPress Websites for Business
The goal of this course is to show you how to set up and create a complete, unique, and professional-looking website using WordPress without writing one single line of code! Amazing right?
The tutor will let you watch over his shoulder as he builds a WordPress website from scratch. While watching the lessons in this course, we will be going step-by-step to build your WordPress website.
Instead of paying hundreds of dollars to a developer, you can easily do it yourself.
So, by the end of this course, you will have a unique, professional-looking WordPress website, and it will take you less than 1 hour!
The best way to learn something is by doing it! And YOU are in the right place right now!
9. The Complete WordPress Website Business Course
You’re here because you want to master WordPress, right? Good idea. You’re in the right place. And, you can do it without learning any programming or coding.
This is one of the best WordPress courses you will find. Gregg is a phenomenal instructor, and his lesson plans are well designed. The lessons are very easy to comprehend and engaging.
Alot of learners started this course with no knowledge or understanding of WordPress, and now are super confident in their ability to produce quality websites!
10. Professional WordPress Theme & Plugin Development
Welcome to the only course on Udemy that teaches you how to build complete Websites, Themes & Plugins from scratch!
So at the end of the course, you’ll learn to;
- Create a WordPress Theme with Twitter Bootstrap
- Create 4 Different WordPress Themes
- Convert 26 PSD files into WordPress Templates
- Learn how to transform any PSD file into a WordPress Theme
- Learn Good Practices in WordPress Theme Development
- Learn some advanced Features like Custom fields and Custom Post Types
- Understand WordPress Theme Development
- Create Mobile First WordPress Themes
- Learn how to Write Secure WordPress Code
Sincerely, there’s a whole lot to learn from these courses. You can be sure to have tremendous growth in your journey of playing the harmonica.
If you have any questions about any of the harmonica lessons listed here, you can reach out to us in the comment section. Cheers!