Our talents can get us many things including scholarships. If you are a talented student at any level and you are in need of financial support to further your education, the Al khidmat Foundation Talent Scholarship Program is where to check in 2022.
The Talent Scholarship Program of the Al khidmat Foundation is open. It is valid for intermediate (12 years), Bachelor (4 years), Bachelor (Hons)/Master (16 years), and MS/MPHILL (18 years). This scholarship is from Al Khidmat.
The Alfalah Scholarship Program is a step towards equal opportunities in the knowledge society. The idea is to support needy and deserving students financially and morally in their education spending. We believe that it is important to work together for a promising future for our society, which undoubtedly depends on education.
Just take your time and go through this article, the World Scholarship Forum has arranged every detail you need to be a participant in the Al khidmat Foundation Talent Scholarship Program.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About The Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship
Level/Field of Study
The Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship is for Intermediate (12 Years), Bachelors (4 Years), Bachelors (Hons)/Masters (16 Years) & MS/MPHILL (18 Years). This Scholarship is From Al Khidmat.
The Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship is hosted and taken in Pakistan. There are other Pakistan Scholarships available for International students in 2022. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2022 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
This scholarship is reserved for students from Balochistan in Pakistan.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from Al khidmat Foundation Scholarship 2022, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The scholarship value varies annually, check the scholarship link for details.
Eligibility for Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship 2022
- You can apply for only one scholarship. For example, if you have completed your studies, you can apply for an intermediate scholarship. If you have completed an intermediate, you can apply for a bachelor’s scholarship, and if you have a bachelor’s degree, you can apply for an MS or MPhil scholarship.
- For an interim scholarship, you must have 70% registration points and 60% points for all other categories. Please note that final year students are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is reserved for students from Balochistan.
Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship Required Documents
The talent scholarship program of the Alkhidmat Foundation Required documents
Include your last two passport photos, a copy of the CNIC and the original NTS copy. Use a separate application form for each job you are applying for.
How to Apply for Alkhidmat Foundation Scholarship 2022
- You must download the application form from the NTS website. OR you can also download the form from the link below.
- Send the 250 Rs of NTS in Bank.
- You can submit your application form to any Al Khidmat Foundation office in Balochistan.
The NTS will announce the test date soon. So check out the NTS website here.
Alfalah Scholarship Program 2022 Application Deadline
The application deadline for the AL Khidmat 2022 Foundation Scholarship is 10 October 2022
Download the application form and the NTS form Al Khidmat.
Does this article meet your immediate needs? If yes, leave us with a 5-star rating in the Review Box below. However, if no, leave a comment on the comment box to express your concern or ask the question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.