Going to college is good enough and is a completely and entirely different world, where you have the freedom and a choice to become who you want to be in life. Preparing for college is not easy.
While in college on my way home from school, I pass by a billboard every day, and every few days, a new quotation runs over the screen.
I’m looking forward to seeing what inspiring message I’ll have to contemplate and inspire me. This is how quotations influenced me as I grew up, and how powerful words can be.
However, all it takes is a little inspiration and wisdom to find the motivation to kill it in your college classes.
Here, I have made some useful and essential quotes to motivate any aspiring student going to college, a list of 50 inspirational quotes for college students to keep you going.
50 Inspirational Quotes For College Students
Here are the best 50 Inspirational Quotes For College Students:
1. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.”
2. “Be the best version of you “
3. “Don’t wait for opportunity create it “
4. “Every accomplishment start with the decision try ” anonymous
5. “In order to succeed we must first believe that we can ” Nikos Kazantzakis
6. “what consumes your mind controls your mind “
7. “Pain is real but so is hope”
8. “Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings “
9. “When you can’t find the sunshine, be the sunshine “
10. “Push yourself because no one else is going to do it for you “
11. “You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great”
12. “A goal properly set is halfway reached”
13. “There is no elevator to success. You have to take the stairs.”
14. “Working hard is important, but there is something that matters, even more, believing in yourself”
15. “Never lose hope good things will come soon”
16. “It always seems impossible until it is done”
17. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done”
18. “Anyone can give up it’s the easiest thing in the world to do but holding it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.”
19. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” Nelson Mandela
20. “Never stop learning because life never stops teaching”
21. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are”
22. “The best way to gain self-confidence is to do what you are afraid to do.” – Swati Sharma
23. “A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down”
24. “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.”
25. “you need to play with supreme confidence, or else you’ll lose again, and then losing becomes a habit”
26. “the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today”
27. “Outstanding people have one thing in common an absolute sense of mission”
28. “Education is not the preparation of life; education is life itself.”
29. “Great things never come from comfort zones”
30. “believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”
31. “The best way to predict your future is to create it”
32. “Now is the time to start becoming the person you want to be”
33. “Real difficulties can be overcome; it is only the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.” –Theodore N. Vail
34. “People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.” –Tony Robbins
35. “No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.” –Anonymous
36. “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.” —Albert Einstein
37. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” –Steve Jobs
38. “If you want to make a permanent change, stop focusing on the size of your problems and start focusing on the size of you!” –T. Harv Eker
39. “If education were the same as information, the encyclopedias would be the greatest sages in the world.” ―Abhijit Naskar
40. “Do one thing every day that scares you.” –Anonymous
41. “Acquiring knowledge is the most fruitful effort.” ―Eraldo Banovac
42. “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can continue growing as long as we live.”—Mortimer Adler
43. “The point is, education in its truest form, is the foundation of all human endeavors. It is the noblest of all the civilized elements of human consciousness. Education enables humans to achieve their fullest mental and physical potential in both personal and social life. The ability to be educated is what distinguishes humans from animals. You can teach a cockatoo to repeat a bunch of vocabularies, but you cannot teach it to construct a space shuttle and go to the moon.” – Abhijit Naskar “
44. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” –Pablo Picasso
45. “It does not matter where you go and what you study, what matters most is what you share with yourself and the world.”― Santosh Kalwar
46. “In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” –Jane Smiley
47. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” —Will
48. “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.” —Henry L. Doherty
49. “Even the greatest were beginners. Don’t be afraid to take that first step.” – unknown
50. “Don’t try to be perfect. Just try to be better than you were yesterday.” – unknown
Finally, I hope that this article will provide you with an encouraging start to your college journey.
Trust me when I say that this quotation comes from someone who used to look forward to inspiring quotes in school and how to make the most of every statement I read.
So, at college, make the most of every opportunity and take things one day at a time.